A few pictures
Data processing with MAUD
High pressure diffraction patterns
Sea level and topography
Structures of minerals
Phase diagram of olivine
The diamonds at LSPES
Raman spectrum of iron
Deformations in the diamond anvil cell
Symbols and space group numbers
Mineral Physics team at Lille 1
Natbib reference sheet
VPN connection to Lille 1 under Linux
Elasticity and deformation under deep-Earth conditions
Mineralogy at high pressure and high temperature
Texture and preferred orientations
Diamond anvil cell
- 25 Apr 2013: new publication today, in Review of Scientific Instruments, with Paul Raterron and Caleb W. Holyoke, III: Axial temperature gradient and stress measurements in the deformation-DIA cell using alumina pistons.
- 17 Apr 2013: I will be at the Plasticité 2013 meeting, 17 April 17-19 in Paris.
- 01 Mar 2013: I will be at the TMS 2013 Annual Meeting, March 3-7 in San Antonio, Texas.
- 23 Nov 2012: I will be at the American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting, 3-7 december in San Francisco.
- 12 Nov 2012: I will be chairing a session at the Collège de France on Tuesday November 13 at the seminar entitled Structure and Dynamics of the Earth’s Deep Mantle organized by Barbara Romanowicz chair of Physics of the Earth Interior.
- 03 Oct 2012: I will be at the 8th french meeting on high pressure technology, October 22-26 2012, near Clermont-Ferrand.
UMR CNRS 8207
59655 Villeneuve d'Ascq
Ph: +33 (0) 320 43 65 16
Fax: +33 (0) 320 43 65 91
Email: see above