Fit2d2maud is a small java utility written by S. Merkel. It is used to bin 2D diffraction data in multiple slices with Fit2d, save them in chiplot format, and eventually convert them for use in Maud.
If you are new to this program, have a look a the user manual, it should be helpful!
To download, click here: fit2d2maud.jar.
- Version 1.4 (July 18, 2008)
- remember previously enterred values when starting dialog to create fit2d macro
- Version 1.3 (July 7, 2008)
- Some chi files are missing lines at the end (one as far as I can see). We use the data from the previous line instead of creashing...
- remember previously enterred values when starting dialog to convert chi files to ESG
- Version 1.2 (March 20, 2008)
- force integration in 2theta in Fit2D. It is assumed later on.
- better default directory. Use the current directory or one that has already been selected instead of starting from a blank value.
- Version 1.1 (March 3, 2008)
- set chi angle to 0 by default
- automatically rename z-axis in fit2D