Mineral Physics team at Lille 1
Geophysics - Deep Earth
Properties of the Earth mantle, D" layer, and inner core
Elasticity and deformation under extreme conditions
Mineralogy at high pressure and high temperature
Texture and preferred orientations
X-ray diffraction - Synchrotron radiation
Diamond anvil cell
- 29 Nov 2014: I will be at the American Geophysical Union fall meeting, in San Francisco, 15-19 december.
- 04 Oct 2014: The Ecole Prédoctorale sur la Terre Interne in Les Houches will run from the 6th to the 17th of october 2014. I will be there from 13 to the 15.
- 09 Aug 2014: new publication from the PhD thesis of A. Lincot, published in the Comptes Rendus Geoscience : Seismic response of a model hcp iron inner core.
- 27 Jun 2014: I'm in Bristol for the ppv@10, a meeting for the 10th anniversary of the discovery of post-perovskite. Next week, June 29th to July 2nd, I will be in Annecy for the International Congress on 3D Materials Science.
- 02 Jun 2014: I have been nominated as a junior member of the Institut Universitaire de France, for 5 years, starting October 1st 2014. Great news!
- 02 Jun 2014: new publication from C. Nisr PhD thesis and published in High Pressure Research : Three-dimensional X-ray diffraction in the diamond anvil cell: application to stishovite.
UMR CNRS 8207
59655 Villeneuve d'Ascq
Ph: +33 (0) 320 43 65 16
Fax: +33 (0) 320 43 65 91
|Visits since nov. 30, 2002:|