Students and post-docs
Data processing with MAUD
High pressure diffraction patterns
Sea level and topography
Structures of minerals
Phase diagram of olivine
The diamonds at LSPES
Raman spectrum of iron
Deformations in the diamond anvil cell
Symbols and space group numbers
Mineral Physics team at Lille 1
Natbib reference sheet
VPN connection to Lille 1 under Linux
Geophysics - Deep Earth
Properties of the Earth mantle, D" layer, and inner core
Elasticity and deformation under extreme conditions
Mineralogy at high pressure and high temperature
Texture and preferred orientations
X-ray diffraction - Synchrotron radiation
Diamond anvil cell
- 27 Mar 2014: two new publications in Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors today, one lead by P. Raterron, Multiscale modeling of upper mantle plasticity: From single-crystal rheology to multiphase aggregate deformation, and another lead by my former PhD student, C. Bollinger, Polycrystalline olivine rheology in dislocation creep: Revisiting experimental data to 8.1GPa.
- 17 Feb 2014: I will be at the workshop on Elastic Properties of Iron in Extreme Conditions in Takarazuka, Japan, Feb. 24th to 27th.
- 10 Jan 2014: best wishes for 2014, with a full-on start since I am just back from the International Symposium on Plasticity and Its Current Applications, January 3-8, in Freeport, Bahamas.
- 01 Dec 2013: I will be at the AGU Fall Meeting in San Francisco. As usual, it will be busy week...
- 30 Sep 2013: I will be at the workshop on inner core anisotropy in Grenoble, Oct 2-3, 2013. This will be followed by the PhD defense of my third graduate student, Ainhoa Lincot, on Direct model of seismic anisotropy in the Earth’s inner core and textural study of the α-ε phase transition in iron.
- 02 Sep 2013: I will be at the EHPRG 51 meeting at the Queen Mary, University of London, Sep 1-6, 2013.
UMR CNRS 8207
59655 Villeneuve d'Ascq
Ph: +33 (0) 320 43 65 16
Fax: +33 (0) 320 43 65 91
Email: see above