Students and post-docs
Data processing with MAUD
High pressure diffraction patterns
Sea level and topography
Structures of minerals
Phase diagram of olivine
The diamonds at LSPES
Raman spectrum of iron
Deformations in the diamond anvil cell
Symbols and space group numbers
Mineral Physics team at Lille 1
Natbib reference sheet
VPN connection to Lille 1 under Linux
Geophysics - Deep Earth
Properties of the Earth mantle, D" layer, and inner core
Elasticity and deformation under extreme conditions
Mineralogy at high pressure and high temperature
Texture and preferred orientations
X-ray diffraction - Synchrotron radiation
Diamond anvil cell
- 01 Dec 2013: I will be at the AGU Fall Meeting in San Francisco. As usual, it will be busy week...
- 30 Sep 2013: I will be at the workshop on inner core anisotropy in Grenoble, Oct 2-3, 2013. This will be followed by the PhD defense of my third graduate student, Ainhoa Lincot, on Direct model of seismic anisotropy in the Earth’s inner core and textural study of the α-ε phase transition in iron.
- 02 Sep 2013: I will be at the EHPRG 51 meeting at the Queen Mary, University of London, Sep 1-6, 2013.
- 28 Aug 2013: New publication in Earth and Planetary Science Letters along with A. D. Rosa, C. Sanchez-valle, C. Nisr, S. R. Evans, and R. Debord: Shear wave anisotropy in textured phase D and constraints on deep water recycling in subduction zones.
- 12 Aug 2013: New publication in the Journal of Synchrotron Radiation, along with A. Rothkirch, G. D. Gatta, M. Meyer, M. Merlini, and H. P. Liermann: Single-crystal diffraction at the Extreme Conditions beamline P02.2: procedure for collecting and analyzing high-pressure single-crystal data.
- 08 Jul 2013: Another publication in Acta Materiala: In situ radial X-ray diffraction study of texture and stress during phase transformations in bcc-, fcc- and hcp-iron up to 36 GPa and 1000 K.
UMR CNRS 8207
59655 Villeneuve d'Ascq
Ph: +33 (0) 320 43 65 16
Fax: +33 (0) 320 43 65 91
Email: see above