Students and post-docs
Data processing with MAUD
High pressure diffraction patterns
Sea level and topography
Structures of minerals
Phase diagram of olivine
The diamonds at LSPES
Raman spectrum of iron
Deformations in the diamond anvil cell
Symbols and space group numbers
Mineral Physics team at Lille 1
Natbib reference sheet
VPN connection to Lille 1 under Linux
Geophysics - Deep Earth
Properties of the Earth mantle, D" layer, and inner core
Elasticity and deformation under extreme conditions
Mineralogy at high pressure and high temperature
Texture and preferred orientations
X-ray diffraction - Synchrotron radiation
Diamond anvil cell
- 04 Oct 2014: The Ecole Prédoctorale sur la Terre Interne in Les Houches will run from the 6th to the 17th of october 2014. I will be there from 13 to the 15.
- 09 Aug 2014: new publication from the PhD thesis of A. Lincot, published in the Comptes Rendus Geoscience : Seismic response of a model hcp iron inner core.
- 27 Jun 2014: I'm in Bristol for the ppv@10, a meeting for the 10th anniversary of the discovery of post-perovskite. Next week, June 29th to July 2nd, I will be in Annecy for the International Congress on 3D Materials Science.
- 02 Jun 2014: I have been nominated as a junior member of the Institut Universitaire de France, for 5 years, starting October 1st 2014. Great news!
- 02 Jun 2014: new publication from C. Nisr PhD thesis and published in High Pressure Research : Three-dimensional X-ray diffraction in the diamond anvil cell: application to stishovite.
- 27 Mar 2014: two new publications in Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors today, one lead by P. Raterron, Multiscale modeling of upper mantle plasticity: From single-crystal rheology to multiphase aggregate deformation, and another lead by my former PhD student, C. Bollinger, Polycrystalline olivine rheology in dislocation creep: Revisiting experimental data to 8.1GPa.
UMR CNRS 8207
59655 Villeneuve d'Ascq
Ph: +33 (0) 320 43 65 16
Fax: +33 (0) 320 43 65 91
Researcher ID: E-5501-2011
Orcid ID: 0000-0003-2767-581X
Google Scholar ID: KKQe2RoAAAAJ